When hydrating your skin, use a natural skin moisturizer made with
botanical oils to do the job. Here are a few natural oils that gently hydrate without clogging your pores:
- Sweet Almond Oil: High in omega-3, softens and smooths the skin.
- Shea Butter: Contains healing properties for skin, emollient (softens and soothes the skin), natural ultraviolet sun protection SPF 6.
- Avocado Butter: A good source of vitamin E and a nourishing moisturizer. Great for sensitive skin.
- Olive oil: This hydrating oil has been used for centuries to moisturize the skin.
- Cocoa Butter: Hydrates to prevent dry, itchy skin. Natural antioxidants protect skin.
Apply a natural skin moisturizer twice a day to clean skin. Use a lighter botanical oil during the day and a heavier oil at night to super hydrate your skin while you sleep. Many face care products contain some of these botanical oils. Just be sure that all the ingredients posted on the jar are natural and organic. Chemicals added to skin care products can irritate and dry out your skin. Clean products are better for you and the environment!